Our tour will begin with a quick introduction to kayak strokes, then we'll launch our double kayaks and begin our paddle toward the Museum of Science. We'll glide through the old locks of the original Charles River Dam (built in 1910), then paddle past the Nashua Street Park and under the Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge. We'll pass through the locks at the current dam (built in 1978) and enter Boston's Inner Harbor!
Create your own private tour for an unforgettable group or corporate outing!In the Harbor, we'll paddle to Charlestown Navy Yard to view the U.S.S. Constitution, U.S.S. Cassin Young, and other ships berthed there. From the Navy Yard, we'll enjoy the amazing waterfront skyline view, including Old North Church and the Financial District.
After returning through the locks, we'll explore the narrow, winding channels at North Point Park before heading toward the Esplanade. If time allows, we'll explore Storrow Lagoon and take in the river skyline, including the Hancock and Prudential Buildings, Citgo Sign, and the State House Dome.
Your guide will entertain you with tales of Boston and Cambridge, information on the role that the Charles River and Boston Harbor have played in our history, and plenty of landmark sightings. Even if you've lived here your whole life, you'll learn something new, funny, and exciting.
Three-Hour Boston Harbor Tour meets at our T-accessible Kendall Square location.
$75 for an Adult, including three hours of guiding and double kayak rental.
$65 for a Child ages 8 to 15. Each child must be accompanied by one adult.
Registration & Cancellation Policies for Paddling Tours
- Full payment is due upon registration for a tour.
- For cancellations received 7 days or more before your scheduled activity, we will issue a refund less a 10% registration fee.
- For cancellations received fewer than 7 days before your scheduled activity, we are unable to offer any refunds.
- Tours may be cancelled due to inclement weather at our option, with a full refund given. No refunds will be offered if we decide to hold the tour.
- A minimum number of registrants is required for any event to run. If we cancel a tour due to low enrollment, we will provide a full refund.