This new and revolutionary product, is a crossover between an inflatable kayak and an inflatable boat - KaBoat! It can be used as a regular kayak, just paddling anywhere you want, ocean, bay, river or lake. If you get tired, use an electric or gas engine installed on marine grade plywood transom.
The 15' SK470 provides more space and comfort compare to popular SK430 model, due to the larger distances between aluminum seats and extra space in the front bow. Longer tubes of SK470 also provides higher buoyancy for more cargo and passengers.
Use the KaBoat as an inflatable motor boat with an outboard engine. It can take up to a 10 HP gas outboard engine or portable electric trolling motor.
All new SK470 KaBoats now come with 2(two!) sets of oarlocks in order to select best rowing position, or for attachments of optional second set of oars for tandem rowing. However, it still can be used as a kayak when navigation narrow or shallow places.
The KaBoat is extremely portable and will fit in medium size bag. Now you can go on vacation and take the KaBoat with you along with an optional small electric or gas engine.
The KaBoat's exceptionally stable design allows you to stand, fly fish or even get into those narrow spots where other boats can't go to get the best fishing. Aluminum seats provide excellent support and can be customized by drilling holes and installing folding fishing chairs with a swivel base, or canoe seats for additional back support on a long trips.
Benefits of KaBoat VS. conventional Kayak or Inflatable Boat:
- Conventional plastic or fiberglass kayaks require significant storage space due to their large dimensions. KaBoats can be deflated and folded for easy storage and transportation.
- Kayaks can be only paddled, but the KaBoat allows you to use a small gas or electric engine to cover larger distances. If you get tired of paddling, you can start using an optional outboard engine.
- KaBoats are much more stable than conventional kayaks, allowing for standing and walking inside the KaBoat. In fact, you can fish standing or even ride while standing.
- The KaBoat can be used for diving, snorkeling, and fishing, however not many conventional kayaks can offer similar functionality.
- Due to the high buoyancy of its inflatable tubes, the KaBoat can transport a much larger cargo than regular kayaks.
- KaBoat allows you to go to narrow or shallow places where regular inflatable boats will not fit. Just raise the engine and paddle anywhere that is at least 5" deep.
- Due to its smaller chambers, it is much easier and faster to inflate a KaBoat than a regular inflatable boat.
- Because of its narrow profile and a much lower drag than wide conventional inflatable boats, KaBoats can go faster with the same rated engine than comparable size inflatable boats.
- KaBoats can also be used as a dinghy to a yacht or sailboat, but take up much less space when deflated and folded. KaBoats also can be placed on a swimming platforms.
- KaBoats cost much less than any inflatable dinghies and most kayaks available today.
|Most recent customer's reviews of Saturn SK470 KaBoat:||
"Your boats are GREAT - making 10 mph (controlled by Garmin GPS) with 2 peoples on 2.5HP Suzuki outboard!" Alex, Ontario, Canada
"Just wanted to tell you how much I love my 15 ft Kaboat. I get compliments wherever I go. I fish it in both freshwater and salt and it has performed wonderfully. Very stable, safe and fun. After seeing my boat in action, no one I know wants a canoe anymore. The best part is: completely portable and no maintenance! What's not to love? I keep it in the backseat of my Ford Taurus. Whoever designed it should get the Nobel prize for boat design. I put a 3 HP mercury on it and it really moves. Just can't say enough. Thanks Boats-to-go!"
"I got an Sk470 15' Kaboat a couple of months ago. This is my first and only boat, primarily to be used for fun around the harbor in my town on Long Island. Since it is my first and only boat, I had a bit of a learning curve. I quickly learned that boats are not the water equivalent of cars. Many more dynamics requiring many more considerations.."
Click Here to read full customer's comments >
- Same heavy-duty 1100 Denier PVC as in SATURN inflatable boats.
- Wide beam hull design for stability. You can stand in a KaBoat.
- Front Spray Skirt with water deflector guard and rope lacing.
- Marine grade plywood transom with a one way drain plug.
- High-pressure inflatable air deck floor.
- 4 (four!) fins for improved tracking.
- Set of rowing oars with 2 sets of oar locks for tandem rowing.
- Set of rowing oars with oarlocks.
- 3 aluminum removable benches.
- Included: hand pump, repair kit, 2 oars and carry bag.
SK470 Technical Specifications:
|Exterior Length||15.5'||Exterior Width||42"||Interior Width||14"||Transom High||13.5"||Tube Diameter||13"||Shipping Size||45 x 24 x 13"||Shipping Weight||85 lbs||KaBoat Weight||64 lbs||Person Capacity||3 + 1||Weight Capacity||900 lbs||Chambers||2+1||Material||1100 Denier PVC||Air Valves||Halkey-Roberts type valve by Naru||Max. Engine Capacity||10 HP||Inflation time|