The Lowrance Kayak Scupper Transducer Mount is a transducer mounting system for sit-on-top fishing kayaks that have scupper holes. The Lowrance Kayak Scupper Transducer Mount is perfect for all Lowrance HDS Elite Mark and X-Series Lowrance Skimmer transducers, both 83/200 kHz and 455/800 kHz DownScan Imaging (DSI) models alike, as well as earlier 1-inch 200 kHz transducers. The Scupper Transducer Mount is easy to install in most any scupper opening with few tools and without messy adhesives. Best of all the Lowrance Scupper Mount positions the Skimmer transducer so it's totally submerged in the water that you're fishing. This guarantees maximum sonar signal return sensitivity, producing the absolute clearest underwater returns of structure and fish possible. Mounting system only, transducers sold separately.
• Works with all Lowrance HDS Elite Mark and X-Series Lowrance skimmer transducers
• Easy to install
• Positions the Skimmer transducer so it's totally submerged in the water
• Fits scupper holes 0.95-1.5 in. diameter and 1.58-9.25 in. deep
• Mounting system only, transducers sold separately
• Discounts and/or coupons do not apply to this item