The Assault Hand Paddle from Backwater Paddle Company is going to make kayak fishing a whole lot easier. It's the perfect paddle when you need to move just a few feet or adjust the position your boat while holding still holding on to your rod. The Assault paddle is a must-have for fishing in windy conditions to keep your boat facing the right direction. It's lightweight and has a slim profile so it's easy to tuck next to your seat or at your feet to keep it handy. The hook is useful for grabbing on to the dock to pull yourself in or for retrieving your line. You can use the serrated edge of the paddle to push off shore or any tree roots you find yourself up against. This handy paddle has a UV protective coating, a wrist leash, and it floats! You can also keep it in a hatch to use as an emergency paddle. This is a well-designed paddle that you'll end up reaching for over and over again.
• Keep one hand on your rod and use the Assault paddle to move a few feet or reposition your boat
• Slim profile and lightweight design
• Use the hook to grab on to the dock or retrieve your line
• Use the serrated edge to push off off shore or any tree roots you find yourself up against
• Made of strong, fade resistant plastic
|Length:||22 in / 55.88 cm|
|Width:||6 in / 15.24 cm|
|Weight:||12 oz / 340.19 g|
- Are you looking for "Kotton Grammer Testimonial"? Check out youtu The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.