You won’t get wet, you won’t get dirty and you won’t fall in (though you can if you want too!). This is a seriously good fun experience along one of the most stunning river and forest systems in Australia; a very special setting that only a local has access too. The experience is highly personalised and bookings are limited to a maximum of six people.
Sunset Canoe Tour Highlights
- Experience one of the South West’s best kept secrets – the opportunity to paddle along the tranquil Margaret River on a guided sunset Canoe Tour.
- From a hidden location on the Margaret River we launch our canoes and head upstream to view the spectacular limestone cliffs that illuminate with the late afternoon glow.
- We enjoy the serenity of deserted pristine beach sand as we reward our efforts with canapés and a drink as the sun drops into the Indian Ocean for a famous West Coast sunset.
- Keen nature lovers may be lucky enough to spot Osprey fishing in the river and kangaroo emerging from the forest.
- Small group of no more than 6 people.
- $75 per person (1 ½ hours)
This was a highlight of our holiday and definitely recommended. You won’t be let down. Australia/tripadvisor.comSee also: